[musictlk] piano question

Timothy Clark Music black59cash at aim.com
Tue Jul 17 01:54:23 UTC 2012

and i'm guessing you have to pay for it. wait, is that school just for the blind?
 i hate blind only schools.
 they give you an unrealistic view of the world and yes, i can talk about it as i've attended 1 for a few weeks and i had to get out of there.
 bunch of crap.
 i'm not pointing fingers at anyone when i say these things. they are my thoughts and opinions only and are not intended to offend.