[musictlk] Question about digital pianos

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 23:15:30 UTC 2012

There are some organ-looking digital pianos with two or three
keyboards. Maybe that's what they had? It is possible that the piano
allows you to configure the pedal to work on one of the keyboards
only.
It is also possible that those keyboards were just completely
independent from each other, and the pedal was connected to the upper
one.

Sent from my iPhone