[musictlk] Accessible Music Production Software

Craig Eckhardt eckhardia at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 20:43:04 UTC 2012

Hello Music List.  My name is Craig and I am interested in getting into music production.  I have some experience working with programs including Protools, Logic Pro and Garageband.  I am visually impaired and am losing more vision to the point where trying to function visually on a computer is not efficient.  I'm asking if anyone on this list can recommend music production programs that are accessible, either with JAWS on a PC or Voiceover on a Mac (I prefer using a Mac).
Thanks for your assistance with this.
Craig