[musictlk] Accessible Music Production Software

David Ingram dingram269 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 31 13:07:04 UTC 2012

For the Mac, the choice is pro tools version 9.  On a pc, sonar producer
version 8.5 works best with jaws and it is more accessible with scripts
called cake talking.  You can do more things with sonar producer version 8.5
with the cake talking scripts than you can with pro tools 9 and a Mac, out
of the box.