[musictlk] let me explain my question

Antonio Quatraro a.quatraro at fol.it
Fri Jun 1 06:04:21 UTC 2012

Ann,
dots 3456 means that you have to play two notes simultaneously, that is a
chord.
symbol 3456 means fourth interval, so you must count four notes, starting
from g and play them both simultaneously.

How to count notes?
For piano and similar instrument, like accordeon, organ, for right hand,
notes are counted from right to left. So, in your case it would be
and
in the third octave.
on the contrary, if you are playing with your left hand
it would be
g in the third octave
c in the fourth octave.
Hope this helps