[musictlk] song lyrics request

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 21:32:47 UTC 2012

Hi, guys.  It's Beth from Denver, Colorado.  I'd like to know if
anyone has a written copy of Faith Hill and Tim McGraw's I Need
You in a Word 97-2003 doc file or a rich text format or text
file.  I need the lyrics because I'm doing a performance sometime
next week.  I can't seem to get the lyrics off of the websites
Google recommends and because my computer broke, I'm stuck using
my Apex to email and surf the web.  Well, the BrailleNote hates
MetroLyrics as well as some other lyrics sites.  If anyone has
the lyrics written down, both Faith and Tim's part, just send
them to me as an attachment off list.  Thanks.
Beth