[musictlk] Convention In Dallas

Rachael Abbott rachael.rachelle at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 21:18:39 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,
My name is Rachael.  I am going to the convention in Dallas but I can
only afford to go part of the time :(  It will be my first time.

I was wondering if anyone knew if there will be any blind musicians
meet ups or meetings.  I don't have an agenda or know where to find
one.

I am a student and hopefully will go to school in the fall.  I have no
idea what to study.  I love singing and I'm learning piano and guitar.
 I would like to meet up with other musicians because sadly I'm
lacking in self-confidence in my music pursuits and would love to
network and make friends.

Thanks so much for your time!
Rachael

I would love to attend any musicians meetings.