[musictlk] Convention In Dallas

Jing Crystal Wu 吴晶 wujing19861209 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 08:40:00 UTC 2012

Dear all,

Unfortunately, I am living in Sweden, far away from all of you; however,
after my school year in the US, I never disconnected my contacts and friends
there. I found that I am not truly confident in learning music or even to
apply for higher education in music. I wish to hear more advice from you
musicians, to gain more support and advice.

Since I am so far away, I'd like to chat either on Skype or through
telephone. My Skype is
jing.wu.crystal

Look forward to talk with you.

Sincerely,