[musictlk] Watching the Opera?

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 04:34:36 UTC 2012

Hello, that's just what one is supposed to do, get familiar with the opera
before watching it. But it's still pretty boring unless Bryn Terfel or Renee
Fleming is performing live, then the energy is enough to keep you awake.
The Met's subtitles are almost accessible, there just needs to be a Jaws
script made to capture the run away text that pops up on the screen. I need
to sit down with a libretto in Braille one of these days and see how it
works.
I'm in contact with SFO to get moveable subtitles that would read out audio
and or show up on a Braille Display, but I'm not sure how far they've
gotten. I sent them an email a few mins ago to see their progress.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs