[musictlk] hi!!!

Penny Golden goldpen at frontiernet.net
Fri Jun 22 14:32:01 UTC 2012

Greetings. I play piano, organ, guitar, a little viola, and a little
trumpet.  Lots of piano, which I have played from about age 3, though,
of course, then, i played as a baby child would play.  I will be 65
years old this summer.  I teach school, grades seven through twelve, but
we are out on summer vacation now.  My students range in age from about
12 to about 18.  My subjects are history, grammar, and literature.
I have one sister and 2 brothers, all far away from me now.  My parents
are not living.
Blessings, Penny