[musictlk] where to find a metronome

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 23:23:59 UTC 2012

Hello,
This is kind of annoying. The only Metronome that is totally accessible to
my knowledge is on the Iphone.
If that doesn't fit what you want, one can use a program like Lime with a
behind load of measures, but if again that doesn't work for you, then the
normal metronome with a few dots placed on the important numbers like 100
and the tone is all I know of.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs