[musictlk] Help Kickstart My Art.

Sheri Wells-Jensen swellsj at bgsu.edu
Thu Mar 15 21:13:45 UTC 2012

No good links, alas: we are too much in flux to commit to a recording.  We're playing at a fund raiser in a teeny tiny little church in Southeast Michigan.  The venue holds 100; I'll be shocked if we get 50, but it's still good fun and small venues allow one a certain freedom to try things out like our St. Patric set which is (to tell you the deep, dark secret) entirely Scottish!  Maybe, no one will notice.  *Grin*.

Sheri