[musictlk] my new album, "Tyler Zahnke's A Very Different Sort of Media" out now

Tyler programmer651 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 29 01:04:47 UTC 2012

Hello, everyone! This is Tyler Zahnke, the blind comedian. I am excited to announce that my new
album is out now in digital format. "A Very Different Sort of Media" contains nine of my best
comedy songs that I wrote between March 2010 and February 2012. I recorded it from August 2011
to February 2012. I must warn you, because the album is in a Zip file of 72 MB (it's 82
MB opened), my server, located on fileupyours.com, thinks that it might be harmful (you
never know with Zip files; that's why the server does that). So they require downloaders to solve a
captcha. The good news is, there's an audio one next to the visual; it's a Recaptcha. The link
below will go to a page about the album, details, and eventually a download link. Tell me if that
captcha gives you a problem. Even audio ones can (though rarely) be a problem with blind people, because of the
technology involved. Here's the link:
http://tyler_zahnke.editthis.info/wiki/A_Very_Different_Sort_of_Media
Tyler Z