[musictlk] Welcome, all new members!

WESLEY BURDEN wesley.burden2 at verizon.net
Sat May 5 02:34:40 UTC 2012

hello my name is wesley.  I am a bluegrass bass guitarist.  I was born with
blindness due to my mother had rubella which is a form of german measels
that caused my blindness.  I do have some limited vision.  I am still able
to ride my tandem mountain bike and my fourwheeler.  I grew up on bluegrass
music and love the music.  I use to play bass when i was little but put it
down for a while as i got older but now since i picked it back up it feels
great to play once again.  I have a 4 string epliphone special eddition IV
that i purchased.  I only like peavy fender and SWR bass amps.  I just pick
up my bass and play away when ever i am feeling down.  Music has a way of
calming people down.  I am from new jersey to be exact south jersey.

wesley