[musictlk] Welcome, all new members!

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 13:08:45 UTC 2012

I have been a member for a few weeks, but haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Aleeha Dudley and I am a college freshman in Ohio. I love to sing and I also play the steel drum. I have never met another blind pan player. I really would like to learn the guitar or flute.
Anyway, that is me in a nutshell. I just thought I would introduce myself so that you all know the girl behind the email address.
Best,

Aleeha