[musictlk] Flute Notation?

Annabelle Susan Morison foristnights at comcast.net
Sat May 5 19:38:07 UTC 2012

Hi, it's Annabelle.
Any flute players out there? I was wondering, what do you call this? I'm
trying to notate the tune, "Down Under", from Men At Work, and here's where
I'm confused. How would I notate the short notes on the flute part? Are they
sixteenth notes? Are they sixteenth Triplets? Are they trills? I'm also
wondering, about the parts in the bridge after the second chorus. Are those
trills? Are they Glissandi? I'm confused! Here's the link to a video.
According to the description, it's Men At Work band member Greg Ham's flute
and synth part by themselves. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUGE72gKLJY
  _____

No virus found in this message.