[musictlk] Old Rock Fa

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Sun May 6 17:19:46 UTC 2012

Hello Don and everyone,

	I played percussion in my school orchestra for four years, but went
back to the clarinet my last year. I especially liked playing the tambourine
and the triangle.

	As for my kinds of music, I like old rock and roll from the 1950s
and 1960s, too, but did not care for it after the 1970s. I prefer to sing
old country, gospel, Broadway classical show tunes, and some inspirational
ballads.

	Finally, welcome to the list. I am not a professional musician, but
like to sing as an amateur, or, as some would call it, a "non-professional."

Mary Donahue