[musictlk] new to the list and have a few questions

Timothy Clark Music black59cash at aim.com
Mon May 7 07:35:22 UTC 2012

hahaha.
 no, johnny cash was a big influence on my musical upbringing and i remember watching a documentary about him running his black 1959 cadillac into a pull while drunk.
 i think it was on CMT or something like that and i was like 8 or 9 or 10 at the time and i made this email address and i've used it ever sence.
 quite an  interesting story is it not?
 well, anyway, if anyone has any stations or broadcasters that might want to hear my music feel free to message me off list so as we don't clutter up the list as i'm sure that's not what the list is for even though we are all musicians i don't think this list was met for making contacts with musicians who can get you radio play. now if you want to keep it on the list ofcorse that's up to y'all but i'm just saying you can also message me off list at black59cash at aim.com
 you can also follow me on twitter
 @timothyclark13
 and ofcorse skype
 djtimothy1
 well, here is my trending youtube video. it's the only video on my channel at this point in time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koYjfINuhL4

 Timothy