[musictlk] Flute Notation?

Data data at papermusic.org
Mon May 7 17:24:42 UTC 2012

The flute work is parsed into Riffs, so you just gotta learn the riffs and,
since it's Jazz, feel free to flutter-tongue and overtone some notes are
your sensibilities lead you. It's all muse.
Anyway, I found the music and if you need it, just let me know what format
is best for you.
Thanks!
-Andy English
www.papermusic.org
Music consultation and transcription services.