[musictlk] Trouble with Chet Atkins guitar chords

Sheri Wells-Jensen swellsj at bgsu.edu
Fri May 11 11:49:32 UTC 2012

You might try starting by just trying to play a couple transition notes from one chord to the next: baby steps!  Then, just slip one finger up out of the first position: the other thing that makes finger style fun is the ability to play up the neck.  It just takes time and building a little extra hand strength.

Sheri