[musictlk] Hello!

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonboy13 at comcast.net
Tue May 22 15:58:44 UTC 2012

Hello,
I am a new member to this list and I just wanted to let you all know a little about me.
I’m in school, training to become an Opera singer. I’m attending Cal State East Bay starting in the Fall as an upper division transfer and currently I’m at a junior college taking what music classes I can.
I’m planning on attending the NFB national convention in Dallas this summer as a first time scholarship winner and I would be super excited to meet as many blind musicians as I can. I’m not sure if musical has a meet-up or any kind of get-together, so I’d be glad to learn of one!
If anyone has any questions about singing or going to school, that’s where my experience is, so please ask away!
I’m also a menvi member and I would recommend any one who wants a good connection to transcribers or other students to join up with that list. It’s fantastic!
Thank you and I’m super excited to read any posts on this list,

Brandon Keith Biggs