[musictlk] metronome question

Sheri Wells-Jensen swellsj at bgsu.edu
Tue May 29 15:00:15 UTC 2012

Hi, Dale,

They're amazing!  There is a learning curve, but once you get past that, there are literally hundreds of accessible applications.    Some of the music apps I have on my iPhone (all of which I can use easily) are:

A talking chromatic tuner

Metronome

Chromatic pitch Pipe

Small scale four track recording software

A variety of sampled instruments (mostly for fooling around with only)

Pitch reference by HZ (that is, type in the HZ you want and hear the sound)

Light Sensor (which I have used on amps and such to tell if the power light is on).

And it just keeps getting better all the time.

Sheri