[musictlk] metronome question

Sheri Wells-Jensen swellsj at bgsu.edu
Tue May 29 16:10:56 UTC 2012

There are probably people who know more about  getting a good deal on phones than I do, but the iPhone is accessible right out of the box.  You might start by checking out the iPhone books that National Braille Press has and then by visiting your local Verizon or AT&T dealer and just grabbing an iPhone off the shelf and playing with it.
The  only button on the face of the phone is a concave circular button.  If the phone is turned on, you should be able to just click that button three times rapidly to get VoiceOver (the onboard accessibility system) to come on.  If that doesn't work, tell the clerk you need voiceOver to work so you can see if you want to buy the iPhone.  Be patient, though, there is a bit of a learning curve on these guys.

Sheri