[musictlk] metronome question

Sheri Wells-Jensen swellsj at bgsu.edu
Tue May 29 21:25:13 UTC 2012

Hi, Dale,

I love love love, the National braille press publication.  I read it before I got my phone and it really helped.

And heck, you can always call ... um my lnad line with your landline and we can play with our iPhones together!

If you're interested, drop me a note oof list and I'll give you my contact info.

Peace,
Sheri