[musictlk] Looking For IR Sample Files

Heather Field missheather at comcast.net
Wed May 30 00:20:18 UTC 2012

It sounds like you should sign up to the midi mag list to ask these
questions. That's a list of people who are mostly professionals and really
into computers and music. They're sure to have an answer for you.
MIDI-MAG - for blind musicians to discuss adaptive access to computer-based
music
making technologies.
To subscribe, send the message SUBSCRIBE MIDI-MAG (Your First & Last Name)
listserv at netcom.com
Best,
Heather