[musictlk] Timothy Clark now on ITunes

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Mon Nov 5 06:33:20 UTC 2012

Hello all -
 Just dropping in to let those who are interested know that i'm now on ITunes and you can subscribe to my fead so as when new music is uploaded you can get it directly into your ITunes for free. :)
 Sounds cool write?
 Well, that's because it is.
 Now, here's the link.
 https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/timothy-clark-on-alonetone.com/id513649835
 If you like that song and want more just subscribe and those who do will get my album for free. :)
 Why free? Well, I don't feel like setting up paypal and not only that, I'm not aloud to cell music through my ITunes provider as it's a free service to both me and the other individuals using it so subscribe and get free music from me.
 Thanks for supporting the music.
web site
 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.wordpress.com
 phone number should you need to reach me
 724-401-1224
 check my site for more contact information.
 thanks and may the good lord keep you and bless you.
 Timothy