[musictlk] opportunity for everyone

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Sat Nov 10 18:11:29 UTC 2012

Hello -
 Below you will find my list of web sites.
 The one is called TC Records.
 Take a look and you will find it's not really a label but a marketing tool i'm using to reach out to different opportunities. This will work if you are a solo artist but it is much more affective if people see the word records somewhere in a message. If they see you are backed by a label they will take the chance and they might check out the music you send. Might. I didn't say will. Big difference.
 But just like anything in life you have to take chances.
 I'm offering you guys a chance to work with me as artists, producers, promoters, whatever talents you wish to bring to the table.
 This is all volunteer and an experiment on my part to see how people will respond if they see a label verses an artist as no one has ever tried this.
 check out the site and we'll see what comes of it.
 for now, everyone stay safe.
web sites
 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.tumblr.com

 http://www.tc-records.tumblr.com
 phone number should you need to reach me
 724-401-1224
 check my sites for more contact information and services.
 thanks and may the good lord keep you and bless you.
 Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry