[musictlk] If you need a session guitarist, original music, backing tracks, or audio editing etc...

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Tue Oct 2 17:46:30 UTC 2012

Hi everybody. If any of you need a session guitarist, original music,
backing tracks, or audio editing, please drop me a message off list
and let's discuss your needs. A long term project I'm writing for has
been put on hold by the guy in charge so I have some time for short
term work for now. Electronic delivery in any file format is no
problem, and electronic payment via pay pal is preferred.

I have a BA degree in music with a concentration in studio production,
am a multi instrumentalist with two solo releases, have ran live sound
for band and theatrical performances, have taught for two schools in
the past, and have worked for a commercial studio under contract and
others as freelance.

Get in touch and let's see if I can help you out!

Cameron.