[musictlk] Something that I noticed on Youtube

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 16:31:50 UTC 2012

You know what is even more annoying, when I tell people I'm an Opera singer
in my big bass voice and the first thing people always say is: Like Andrea
Bocelli?
What makes them think of Andrea Bocelli? He isn't even Opera, he's classical
cross over. He is Italian and I'm American, He is a tenor and I'm a bass and
the only thing we have in common other than both being singers is we're
blind.
We don't even sing the same songs! The only thing that would come close
would be the Perl fisher's Duet.
It would be like me going up to Taylor Swift and asking if she was a singer
like The lead singer of Garbage...
They're both women singers :)...
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs