[musictlk] Something that I noticed on Youtube

Data data at papermusic.org
Mon Oct 8 16:35:00 UTC 2012

Very good point. I'm promoting very heavily (every Sunday in October) "Meet
the Blind Month" at my church and I made it a point to convey to the
congregation that blind people do not want to be identified by their
blindness, but that they are people who simply happen to be blind.
(I'm sighted, by the way.)
Sincerely,
Andy