[musictlk] Sing on my upcoming album.

Kevin Reeves lists at kevinreeves.net
Wed Oct 17 15:36:44 UTC 2012

Hey everyone.

Just wanted to let you all know about a cool thing I'm doing for my new album. I'm trying to get as many people from the net to submit a track of them singing a specific passage on a tune called Euphoria.

It's simple. All you need to do is go to http://www.kevinreeves.net/choir, download the small zip file, and record and upload your track per the instructions in the read me. There are no equipment or singing requirements. Just make sure it is on pitch, and the recording is clean enough. I'll take care of the rest.

Again, the link is http://www.kevinreeves.net/choir. Happy recording.

Kevin