[musictlk] Sing on my upcoming album.

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Wed Oct 17 22:24:57 UTC 2012

Hello there.
 Kevin, your email says to send it to me at kevinreeves.net
 is this some kind of an error as that most likely isn't a real email. just checking before i send this and waste my time and get an this email has bounced message.
 i wouldn't be asking if this wasn't such an unusual email address.
 thanks for your time and understanding.
web site
 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.wordpress.com
 phone number should you need to reach me
 724-401-1224
 check my site for more contact information.
 thanks and may the good lord keep you and bless you.
 Timothy