[musictlk] what's coming up on TCJWB tonight on the best station on the internet? See inside!

Ann Harrison annwrites75 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 17:44:32 UTC 2012

Do you have archives of previous shows?
Ann

-----Original Message-----
From: musictlk [mailto:musictlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Sarah
Alawami
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 12:50 PM
To: nfb music talk Mailing List Mailing List
Subject: [musictlk] what's coming up on TCJWB tonight on the best station on
the internet? See inside!

Ok. my fault. I forgot to send out the notice yesterday. Bad me! so I hope
most of you can tune in.

We will be hearing what I meant to play last week, the vocal majority and
more from timeless classics to wicked  at the end. Come join me through a
journey through time.

Info is below.

Place: Http://Cc.Airshock.Net:8022/Stream.M3u  we also have a flash player
for you to enjoy if you don't have a compatible player. Go to http://Wics.Cc
and click the how to listen link for more info

time: Monday from 9-11 pm eastern, 8-10 pm central, 7-9 mountain, and 6-8 pm
pacific

contact info
show twitter: Http://Twitter.Com/tcjwb
station twitter: Http://Twitter.Com/wicsradio.
We also have a facebook page you can like for news and announcements.  See
http://facebook.com/wicsradio for more info.

If you need to contact me off air  contact me here.
http://wics.cc/contact
or here.
Http://Twitter.Com/marrie1

see you there.