[musictlk] making your own CD

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Fri Oct 26 18:24:58 UTC 2012

hello -
 that program isn't the best to do that in.
 I use wave pad and garageband.
 I don't like how audacity limits you.
 I'm making my first album as well.
 I don't know what operating system you are running but if you are running a mac use garageband.
 If you need help, add me on Skype if you have it and i'll walk you through it.
 another thing we can do, is you send me your tracks and I can do my best to mix them down for you. I can give you pointers and add your metadata and make your cd look professional.
 Hope all of this helps. Sorry I can't do more to help but my advice is to either get ahold of me and I can help further through what I had already described or you can of corse take the plan you where already planning on.
 feel free to check out my site or give me a call.
web site
 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.wordpress.com
 phone number should you need to reach me
 724-401-1224
 check my site for more contact information.
 thanks and may the good lord keep you and bless you.
 Timothy