[musictlk] Advice on audio interface

Bill billlist1 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 4 15:55:02 UTC 2012

Hi, Ignasi,

Consider the Roland Quad-Capture. See
www.dancingdots.com/prodesc/soundcards.htm for details and to order online
from Dancing Dots.

Thanks,
Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: musictlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:musictlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Timothy Clark Music
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 11:18 AM
To: Music Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [musictlk] Advice on audio interface

go check out the Heil USBQ.
 i think you'll enjoy them greatly.
 I am totally making the switch to Heil Sound.

On Sep 2, 2012, at 2:28 AM, Ignasi Cambra Díaz wrote:

> Hello all,
> I would like to buy an audio interface to use with my Mac. All I need is
excellent sound quality (I. E. great preamps) and I probably won't need more
than two channels. I'm not looking for any advanced functions or effects
other than capturing great sound when using good mics. Mostly I will use
this device to record classical piano music.
> I was looking at the Apogee Duet 2 which is built for the Mac,but I'm not
sure the included Maestro software is accessible. Would I be able to use the
Duet 2 from any other application such as Protools or anything else? Can
anyone recommend other interfaces?

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/musictlk_nfbnet.org/black59cash%40aim.com