[musictlk] anyone want to work together?

Timothy Clark Music black59cash at aim.com
Sun Sep 30 23:43:15 UTC 2012

does anyone want to work together?
 we can write a song or something or even do a cover.
 also, i might even to be able to get it radio play if it's good enough.
 let me know if you are interested.

 i do christian music.
 i don't do other genres. i dabble in country and such but i do christian oriented music as a profession. :) I would be more then happy to try other genres as a profession.
 I use to do country music as a profession but now that i've actually found the lord I now try to focus all of my time now in the music industry for  the lord so as I can glorify him.
 if you are interested in working with me let me know.
 email me off list at
 TimothyClarkMusic at me.com
 God Bless everyone of y'all.
 Timothy.