[musictlk] Low budget music recording and a few questions

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Sat Apr 6 03:37:41 UTC 2013

you can get good usb mic's from samsung
 garageband is fine. i recorded my track you are the way in it.

 here's a link
 click play.
 http://www.reverbnation.com/timothyclark13/song/16844858-you-are-the-way
 also, if you need help, contact me off list and i would be happy to assist you with it.
 there's a mith protools will make you sound better then other recording programs. that's vary untrue.
 i can get just the same sound out of garageband as you can on protools.
 it all starts with a microphone as my good friend bob heil likes to say
god bless
 Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 twitter