[musictlk] review of wheelhouse by brad paisley

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Fri Apr 26 06:27:35 UTC 2013

hello all -
 here's my review of the new brad paisley cd that came out in 2013 called wheelhouse.
let me start off by saying, when brad said the cd wasn't going to have limits he was write on that.
pros, it was creative and lyrically amazing. the guitar work was fantastic as usual.
cons, it wasn't country but at the same time i don't think that's what he was shooting for. some of it was but other songs, nope.
i don't agree with everything he said on the cd but his opinions are his own and i respect his views even though i don't agree as i can see where he's coming from.

would i tell you to go out and by the cd?
well, that's often a difficult question to answer but i'll say this. if you are a brad paisley fan and you're expecting the good old guitar sound from brad paisley, it's been updated a bit but you won't be disappointed. if that's why you by the cd then i would say of corse go and get it.
however, if you're offended easily, i would give a tentative go ahead and get the cd as the songs are controversial and might upset some minorities.
accidental raceist and those crazy christians are the two tracks out of all the songs i think people will be offended by the most.
over all though, i like the cd and i think it's worth getting.
i hope you enjoyed my review of the new brad paisley cd called wheelhouse.
god bless
 Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 bandcamp