[musictlk] turning my music into a career

Tyler programmer651 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 10 08:29:46 UTC 2013

I'm trying to work my way up to having almost as many listeners as Weird Al; maybe as many as
Venetian Princess, another parody almost-celebrity. It will take a while, but if I'm not going
to go big, I might as well stay, put an order form on my website instead of using Cdbaby, and
ship them myself. If I'm not going to be on the shelf, I'll just ship it myself.
Tyler Z