[musictlk] Hello

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 3 13:51:05 UTC 2013

Hi Marisa. I know exactly what you mean. I had a professor once say that I often left my colleagues better than I have found them. When I asked him what he meant by this statement, he said that

 People are often more cheerful after they talk to me. Or, they are in a better mood after they talk to me.  I don't know what it is. But whatever it is, I see it is a good thing.
Leslie Sent from my iPhone