[musictlk] Does anyone play clarinet?

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 06:19:43 UTC 2013

Hello,
Once you fill out the application, they will give you a call and talk to
you about how you would like your subscription to be set up. Tell them
you really want Braille music and they will give you info on that.
For the books though, yes they will send it to your home if need be.
Most of the scores can just be downloaded right from the website as a BRF.
For a much faster process and a more sure way of getting the correct
thing, go to:
http://www.dancingdots.com/prodesc/currdet.htm
There you can get your own copy and if they are a little much for you,
you can get all the info to tell the NLS guys
Also for more people who read and study Braille music, Join MENVI, that
is the music network for students, teachers and transcribers.
http://www.menvi.org/
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs