[musictlk] For Marissa

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Sat Dec 14 15:42:06 UTC 2013

Good morning Marissa and everyone,

                Marissa, I tried responding to your question the other day
about songs to play on the clarinet, but JAWS picked that moment not to
speak, so here is my response. When I was in a pep band, a good song was
"When the Saints Go Marching In." I also picked out "Just a Closer Walk with
Thee." If you would like to play hymns, that one would be good. If you want
to write me more off list, you are welcome to do so. My email address is in
this message, or I can send it to you privately.

Mary Donahue

"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch."

Garrison Keillor