[musictlk] Requested Resources from Dancing Dots [was: RE: Does anyone play clarinet?]

Bill billlist1 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 16 22:21:29 UTC 2013

Hi, Marissa,

Thank you for your interest.  Please ask the people at your school to visit
the pages shown below to get more information about what we at Dancing Dots
have to offer.  Also, anyone interested to try a free, fully functional
version of our GOODFEEL suite of software can write to me at my
info at DancingDots.com address to request full details.

GOODFEELR Braille Music Translator
http://www.dancingdots.com/main/goodfeel.htm

Lime Aloud: Talking access method to scores
http://www.dancingdots.com/prodesc/limealoud.htm

Braille music courses: "An Introduction to Music for the Blind Student" by
Richard Taesch
http://www.dancingdots.com/prodesc/currdet.htm

I will also send you a one-page summary off-list.

Bill McCann
Founder & President
Dancing Dots
www.DancingDots.com