[musictlk] To the person who sent me that music sheet

Bill billlist1 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 17 19:42:30 UTC 2013

Here are two files which I hope will be helpful.  One is in the .brf braille
format and the other in the Microsoft Word format.

I wanted it all to fit on a single side of a 11-inch wide piece of braille
paper.  The dot 5 that begins the French melody means to play the first note
in the Fourth Octave.  The Fourth Octave begins with Middle C.  The final 2
braille characters of the melody line form the braille symbol for double
bar.  The people who figure that out on their own get extra credit.  :)

Bill

Dancing Dots