[musictlk] To the person who sent me that music sheet

marissa marissat789 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 23:15:44 UTC 2013

Teacher still hasn't responded, but I'll talk to my VI aid
tomorrow about it.  And my teacher doesn't
have time to teach music to me, so I think I'll just get the
braille version of the books Part i and Part ii.  Not sure about
the second part of the book.  How necessary is it?
I don't have an embosser.  No way I can get one because the
district won't get one I'm 99.9%
sure of that one.
So for now, I'll have my brailleest emboss this sheet.
What is it exactly?