[musictlk] help with music

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 00:06:02 UTC 2013

Hello,
Google transposing instruments. You'll have many charts.
But a C on piano would be a D on clarinet. Just know that piano plays a
whole step down from the clarinet.
If you see something like a Bb clarinet or an F horn, that means that
when you play a C on that instrument, you are playing a Bb or an F on
the piano.

--
Brandon Keith Biggs