[musictlk] music sheet

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Thu Dec 19 03:26:41 UTC 2013

Marissa,

The chart I sent you has all the braille signs for notes, intervals,
octaves, sharp, flat, natural slur, tie, etc.

Any note can be sharped or flatted, depending on the desired sound.
But, you already know that, because you're in band.

You could have had it by now if you would have given me your snail
mail address. I would have sent you a hard copy.