[musictlk] can someone make me a chart

marissa marissat789 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 22:09:44 UTC 2013

Here's what I tried.

 ----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Jacobson" <steve.jacobson at visi.com
Date sent: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 16:00:51 -0600
Subject: Re: [musictlk] can someone make me a chart

The concept of playing a B Flat scale on your keyboard would
still work.  Unless you can change the pitch of the
keyboard, it should also still be giving you the same pitch as
does a piano.  If you can change the pitch, you
will want to mark your keyboard so you know how to set it so that
it is in tune with a piano.

If this doesn't work and if nobody else jumps in and does it
first, I can give you a chart later.  I am leaving my
computer for a while in a minute or I would do it now, but I
really think you can figure this out.  Most notes
will have a letter that is one higher.  The E on the piano will
be an F Sharp on a B flat instrument.  The G on the
piano will be an A on a B flat instrument.  Give it a shot.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson