[musictlk] can someone make me a chart

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 24 18:25:52 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Jacobson
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 11:43 AM
To: Music Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [musictlk] can someone make me a chart

Marissa,

While we can probably come up with a chart, this is the kind of project that
might be interesting for you to try
yourself.  There are two ways you might do this.

First, If your instrument is a B Flat instrument, then its C scale is the
same as the Piano's B Flat scale.
Playing the B flat scale on the piano but saying the notes as you play the
scale starting with C will do the job.
The same would be true for E Flat instruments.

A second approach would be to play a note on your instrument that you know
and then find it on the piano.

If you have questions about this, please ask and someone will be glad to
help, but this is an example of something
that might seem not to be accessible but really isn't a problem.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson