[musictlk] Christmas

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed Dec 25 01:17:29 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Merry Christmas to you all. I'm spending tonight at home, reading a
good book, and trying to stay warm.

We had our Christmas program Sunday night, and it was really nice. It
began with our horn group playing some Christmas music, then we had a
short service. Following that, our string group played, where I
played my violin. Then the students did their part, singing Christmas
songs and reading Scriptures. One read a poem. We ended with me
singing Star of the East with all the students. It was really special
to sing with them. Of course, it was my job to help them learn the
songs, including voice parts.

If you want to, you may go to our web site and check out the
archives: bbccolumbus.com. If you do, I hope you'll enjoy it.

I also wish you all a blessed 2014.

Blessings,

Linda